Tuesday, 13 January 2015

Progress

So I am down a few. This week has started great. Had a nice walk home from work last night and another this morning. Also had breakfast this morning, and hoping to make a habit of that. I think most of the weight I lost in the last week was probably down to me having a proper stomach bug. Still, I'll take it! Feeling better know and finishing my pills today.

The plan is to keep away from sugar, starchy stuff, and the carbs. I know everyone does not believe or support the whole LCHF idea, and I am also not 100% convinced. What I will say, is that parts of it seems to work for me. Carbs definitely screw around with my blood sugar. If I stick to more salads and proteins I do have more energy. And feel fuller for longer. I am not so big on the whole fat thing though. As far as sugar is concerned, I am trying to give that a miss as far as possible.

Well, still far to go. I am more than 20 kg's away from where I want to be,  and about 7 away from where I have been.

Hitting 99.9 kg's will be BIG. And that's about 11 kg's away. I'd like to get there before April.

Let's do this.

Have a good one!

L8r
W

3 comments:

  1. I find high fat really unpleasant. I'm trying to reduce carbs but replace it with protein, fruit and vegetable. Not because I think fat is evil, but it makes me feel yucky if I eat as much as some of those diets recommend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do this! I am personally not a fan of the whole high fat diets. I feel like I'm being asked to eat butter and cream, Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you don't have time for workouts and still want to lose weight, you can try Garcinia Cambogia Extract! I lose weight and so happy about it!

    ReplyDelete