Monday, 1 June 2015

Here we go again!

Here we go again. Back in the plus 110 kg category! Time to start over, and what better time than the month I am turning 30 in. It's been one crazy year. Very busy, on all fronts, at the job, at home, and on the social scene.

I am feeling it, and now is as good a time as ever to start transforming and blogging a little bit more, even if it is just once a week.

June wont be less busy, but neither will any other of the months  left in the year. So I have decided to try and change my lifestyle again, and all that goes with it.

Hopefully I will be 99kg's somewhere in December. That's the goal, that is not asking to much from myself.

So another Label, another challenge, 7 months to go, lots to loose, more to gain. Much More.

L8r
W


2 comments:

  1. Great to see you back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tired of finding ways to burn down your fats easily? Look no more as the newest and fastest fat buster how to lose weight fast is finally here!

    ReplyDelete