I fell of the wagon, my diet has been non existent in the last month, I ate like a pig, drank like Lindsay Lohan and did as much exercise as Michael Moore. It's all part and parcel, and here then, the highs, lows and memories of 2012.
THE BIGGEST LOWS
- Getting depressed, sick, passing out at work.
- Gaining weight...again
- Not loosing what I wanted to.
- Screwed up at work due to sickness.
THE BIGGEST HIGHS
- Buying a new house
- My CPAP machine
- Getting my sickness sorted out with above.
- My 2 year anniversary.
- Losing about 10 kilo's
- Lot's more laughs than cries.
- Family that yet again showed that they care, more than I'd ever imagine.
- A WIFE - that stuck around through the worst times, and made the best times that much better.
Then there was the good times, which where very good. The smiles, laughs, parties, spending time at home with my wife and feeling 100% content and happy. Parties with my dad, mom, brothers and good friends. That's the times that make it all worth while, and that will always keep my HIGH list much more interesting and longer than my LOW list.
Here's to a 2013 without a low list, and a very long HIGH list.
Thanks for reading my blog in 2012, I'll be back in 2013, to welcome a new year of weight loss, diet ups and downs. And life in general.
Start your 2013 on a high, and end 2012 like there is no tomorrow.