Here's what I know would bother him:
- You are a smoker - 10 years ago me hated smoking, he was way to fit and active to partake in such nonsense.
- You are a Fat ass - I now weigh 25kg's more then 10 years ago me. 10 years ago me would kick my ass.
- You are unfit - 10 years ago me did 5 Cape Argus Cycle Tours - and two of those in just over 3 hours. He played rugby, he swam provincially, he could easily do a 10km run, he played squash, tennis, did athletics, cricket, and any other sport. He was as fit as he could possible be.
- Hell yeah - You married a blond hottie - well done son.
- You have a proper job.
- You are earning good money.
- You bought a house.
- You have a fucking huuuuuge flat screen.
- You seem very happy - fatness and all.
I am proud of where I am today, but I wont to please 10 years ago me again, for him, for myself.
I was a very tough competitor, I was fit, I hated loosing, I had so much fun and energy.
I will get there again, one kilogram at a time.