Sunday 25 May 2014

110 days to go - and a new record

110 days to go. And this morning I have weighed in at a record weight, this is the lightest I have been in more than 2 years. This morning I weighed in at 103.4 kg's. I am beyond happy with this. I have not done any workout, training of any kind for at least a month, bar the odd action cricket game. I honestly have more energy than ever. And I am not having any energy spikes. I feel energized throughout the day. I have not had any carbs in about 2 weeks.

This weekend we had a good friends 30th birthday on Friday night. Way to many drinks, but I stuck to just whiskey and water. And a few Jagers, unfortunately. Got in bed around 4 in the morning. Saturday another party, and more of the same, except, got in bed at 6. So not easy, at all. Still, I did not have one burger, one bite of cake, or one of the delicious mini quiches everyone was enjoying. Saturday morning everyone needed to chow something after what was one hell of a night. So off to Steers went. I ordered two beef patties with some onions in between, the were more than happy to help me out. Usually, I would have had a King Steer combo meal with a shake.

Except the whiskey, I have been sticking to whole milk, water and unsweetened coffee. And I had one or two sparkling waters.

I have had no refined foods, of any sort. Yes I am enjoying some steaks, eggs, tuna, and other proteins. I am also enjoying fresh leafy salads, everything done with olive oil. This is not a diet, it is a lifestyle, it might not be for everyone, but it really is working for me. I can not wait to be able to tell you I am below 100.

Life is good, I am positive.

Have a great week!

L8r

W

1 comment:

  1. Very exciting weight loss. Great work. Can't commend you on the whisky though - yuck! Nasty tasting stuff.

    ReplyDelete