Tuesday 4 September 2012

2 months later


Yo all,

 

I have been missing for 2 months! Haha, well I am back. Here is a short summary of what happened while I was gone:

I passed out at work, spent a night in the hospital. Went to see about a billion doctors to find out why. Ended up at a Neurologist who monitored me over night to see what happens in my brain while I am sleeping.

Got the following news: I wake up 26 times per hour. This keeps me tired and seems to be the reason I suffer from high blood pressure, high sugar, and my weight to name but a few.

 
It was quite a surprise getting the news, I figured I sleep pretty well. Turns out I don’t, at all.

 
At least this is some news, which makes me feel better. I am sleeping with a machine now, which basically gives you more air, and pushes air into my lungs when I stop breathing! I am definitly feeling more awake during the day.

 That's the machine I sleep with, and it is working great.

It does take some time to get used to it, and you should start feeling a big difference in about 3 weeks. I have been using it for about 10 days now, still getting used to it. But I do feel much better in the mornings and much more awake during the afternoon.

Anyhow, that was to bring you up to speed, next I'll post on the weight loss...

W


No comments:

Post a Comment