Tuesday 4 September 2012

PROGRESS

My first post on this blog was on the 2nd of May, I then weighed a 112kg's. Today, 5 months later, I weigh 103kg's. To be honoust, with all the sickness and shit I have been through, and all the meds and stuff, I really that do close to fuckall excersise wise. Still, it is 9 kg's later. What has changed, is that weighing 89kg's does'nt seem all that impossible anymore. I know it is still a long way to go, but I feel as though I am on the journey, and slowly making progress. My big ideal for September is to get back into the 90's. I dont care if it is 99.99kg's, just getting under a 100kg's will be fanfuckingtastic. That is basiclly 3 kilo's in a 27 days, which I think I can do even before the end of the month. The big goal has changed a bit though - I want to get to 85 Kilo's by 1 December 2012. That is three solid months, and that's what I am going for. Also, I need my waist to get down to 110cm. At the moment I am at 127, in may I was 136. They say you should be at less than 100cm. We will see if I can get there.

I am back on my bike, and had quite a tough 40 minutes last night. It went terrible, and my legs need to get back in shape. My plan is to do at least 40 minutes of cardio of some sorts per day, and then start incorporating some weight/resistance training.

Having shakes and apples and salads and proteins, and trying to completely cut out refined shit like soft drinks, white breads, sweets etc.

Whiskey or Whisky and water is my drink of choice now.

We took some photo's last Sunday, I am hoping I can do a nice before and after set come December.

I'll keep you posted.

W

No comments:

Post a Comment