Monday 14 January 2013

FMM - INTERESTING THINGS

I haven't done a FMM in a while, thanks Chris Barnes for reminding me!

So here goes:

1. What is the last movie you saw in a theatre? 

Les Miserables - Very long, very good, I enjoy musicals, wife hated it. It should win a few Oscars. It's epic.

2. How old were you when you had your first kiss?

I was 11, it was in a school concert, I was the prince, I honestly can't remember my princesses name. I just remember we never kissed in rehearsals, but had to when we were doing the actual play. My friends didn't let me off easily!

3. Share the coolest thing that you’ve done so far in 2013.

Had a huge new years party, and saw the sun rise on Jan 1st.

4. What kind of cell phone do you use? Do you love it?

Ive got an Iphone 4s - it's the best electronic gadget, in the world, ever.

5. How many times do you plan to workout this week?

I plan on doing 5 weight sessions and 5 cardio sessions.

6. What is your favourite movie from the 80′s?

There's a Zulu on my stoep. It's still funny now. Watch it.

7. If you could choose one character from a TV show or a movie to fall head over heels for you, who would it be?

Louwna from Egoli when she was in her prime!

8. If you could eat one food everyday for the rest of your life without gaining any weight as a result, what would you choose?

Hot dogs - all varieties - boerewors rolls proffered.

9. What is your favourite flower?

Roses

10. Did you watch the Golden Globes last night? 

Nope, hate award shows, they bore me to death.

Till next time!

L8r

W




No comments:

Post a Comment