Wednesday 2 January 2013

GOALS FOR 2013

1.  Weigh 89.9 kg's.

I am at 107.8 kg's - that is 17.9 kilo's I want to drop. That is 1.49kg per month. That is 0.4 kg's per week. That is possible - This I can do, hopefully way before the end of this year.

2. Quit Smoking

For good, and I will have to, if I want to reach the rest of my goals.

3. Run a Half Marathon

I have got a year to do it, I would love to do this sooner rather than later.

4. Loose the belly

I'll be running, I'll be training, I'll better be loosing the belly.

5. Blog more

I enjoy blogging, I enjoy sharing, I want to track my progress, I will blog more.

6. Don't diet - ever.

I am losing weight going high protein, low carb. I don't want to diet, ever again. This is a lifestyle, I want to follow it.

That's the basics then, the first six, I will keep adding them as necessary. By the end of the year I would love to have these ticked, and the rest that I'll be adding.

Please add yours in the comments section, and thanks to Chris Barnes for the idea.

L8r

W


   

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I especially like the don't diet one,making it a lifestyle really is the key to keeping your success.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JIp, no more yo-yo-ing for me! Actually, I find the lifestyle part the easiest - much more stressed about that half marathon! Lot's of days to go!

      Delete