Tuesday 3 September 2013

DAY 2

Day 2 report

Well, yesterday was day 1 of my 100 days challenge. And food wise I had a great day. I had more than 2 litres of water. Future Life for breakfast, a 3 egg omelette for lunch, some biltong during the day, and a nice salad of tomatoes, a bit of feta and cucumber for dinner.

I could not work out as my and the wife are both down with the flu, I am feeling a little better today, so I am hoping to do some cardio and gym work tonight.

If you feel like you need inspiration or a good cry, head on over here.

Josh,

That is one of the greatest posts I have read, ever, in my life, ever, and will probably be one the greatest posts I read in my life, ever.

I will be blogging about that post and you're story soon. Well done son!


I'll check back tomorrow, have a great Tuesday!

L8R

W

2 comments:

  1. Good work! I've started same day as you and going well. Five serves of vegetables a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,thanks for the shout out man. Gives me some much needed motivation

    ReplyDelete