Sunday 10 June 2012

HAPPY BDAY TO ME

Well, it's my birthday today. So happy bday to me. Had a good weekend with some good golf in  freezing cold conditions. Did not do a weigh in today as I am really not feeling any thinner/slimmer and don't want to bog myself down by seeing I gained a kilo, or two. Will do weigh in later this week or on Monday at the latest. Very hard to do any exercise at the moment. When I left for work this morning it was minus 2 outside and pitch dark. When I get home tonight it will be about 10 degrees and pitch black. Still, I will have to start doing some exercise at night again. I am looking to do some intense abs this week, maybe I can start loosing a few centimeters around my belly a bit sooner that way. Eitherway, you must all have a good week. I'll catch up again soon!

W

No comments:

Post a Comment