Week one is done, and I shed a very nice 1.5 kilo's. 180 days to go, and I am hoping I can keep going at this tempo. That would be great.
Here is what I did right (for me) this past week, and what I think helped me loose this first (of many) 1.5kg's:
- Water - I had buckets of water, during the week, at least 3, but sometimes even 5 litres a day. We have a cooler at work, so it is easy, and it is pretty easy to get into the habit. And I am actually enjoying it know. I had no fizzy drinks or alcohol, and only a few black coffees without sugar. So water, and more water, this week.
- No Carbs - I had zero carbs from Monday until Friday, I enjoyed some eggs, meat and leafy salads, it was great meals, and I actually enjoyed them. I fell of the waggon a bit on the weekend, but more of that later, in the what I did wrong section.
- Exercise - Not much to speak of - but it's more than I would normally do. Had one early morning gym session. Had a nice 3km walk with the dogs. Played one action cricket game.
- Rest - I slept a lot, and got some good rest.
What went wrong in week one:
- I did not get enough workouts in.
- I had a huge weekend - that is where I fell of the carb wagon, had some sushi and pizza.
- Had way to many beers and whiskey on Saturday.
Plans for week 2:
- Have a lot of water again.
- Go Carb Free again.
- Get more workouts done.
- Lose another 1.5 kilos.
- Tick all these off on Monday next week.
I am happy, and in a good space, and I am going to keep this up. It's going good, there is 180 days to go.
Lets do this.