Thursday 10 July 2014

Day 3 of 65 Feedback

day #3

Stuff I put in my mouth

Water
Lemon juice with water
3 boiled eggs for lunch
Dinner - a nice leafy salad, with tomatoes, feta cheese, red onions and about 200g of grilled Springbok. - very nice, very filling, drizzled with some lemon juice and olive oil.
Snack - had about 60g of cream cheese
All and all - a very good eating day.

Stuff that made me sweat

Nothing, unfortunately, squash partners cancelled on me. It was freeing, I was lazy.

Other stuff

Nothing much, busy day at work, parents are back from there overseas trip, wife is a little under the weather. Looking forward to getting a workout in tonight. Very happy with the way I am eating, feeling full, but healthy full, and not rammed full of carbs full. Bought a multivitamin to make sure I still get in what I need to get in!

L8r


W

No comments:

Post a Comment