Bottom line - I got down to 103.4 kg's. Then ballooned back to 110.5kg's. That was the official weigh in Monday morning 8 July.
Good news - I am back at it, drinking water, working out, eating right, sleeping more, and ready to dip below 100kg's.
That is what is left. That is all.
Roughly 10 weeks.
I want to drop that 10 kilos, at least.
I will do it. I have to do it. I will get this done.
- Try and blog every day - I do better when I blog, it keeps me motivated, and helps to show me what I am doing, also, I feel like shit every time I pick up weight and need to document it, and I feel great every time I loose weight and get to document it.
- Go high protein, veg, and no carb, low carb all the way. This is by far the best way for me to loose weight, and I have seen this time and time again, the problem is, when I hit the carbs, I tens to pick it all up again, so lifestyle change, not diet.
- Drink Whiskey and water when I have to drink - no beers, or odd brandy and cokes, whiskey and water.
- 1 Workout every day except rest days.
- Weigh in every Monday where possible
- Stay positive, enjoy it, be creative with the food and workouts, do not get bored.
- Water, water, water.
Until tomorrow then