Summer fun you say, summer has completely gone bye bye here in a normally very sunny South Africa, and only a few minutes ago I posted about the cold front moving in. So thank you to the creators of FMM of reminding me of the greatness of the greatest season, summer...
1. What is your favourite summer fruit?
Mango's, followed by Prime Seedless grapes.
2. Do you know how to swim?
Hell yes, I spent a alarming time of summer in my pool, or the river, or on skies, or on a boat.
3. Do you prefer sun or snow?
I live in one of the hottest towns in the Southern hemisphere, definitly the hottest town in South Africa. I love the sun, I would make love to the sun and make little baby sun's if possible.
4. What temperature do you like most inside your home?
I like it to be cold, 17 degrees Celsius mostly.
5. Is it humid where you live?
Nope, it is dry heat, the best kind, I was in Thailand six months ago, and that was like walking in jelly.
6. What is your favourite food to put on the grill?
Steak, boerewors, chicken, ribs ( beef or pork ), pineapples, bananas, bread, if I can eat it, I will grill it, favourite will be nice and rare rump steaks, or regular chops.
7. Do you prefer to wear a one-piece or two-piece swim suit?
I would look pretty terrible in a two piece, so normally just board shorts.
8. What is your favourite summer drink?
Beer, Castle Lite. J&B and water
9. Do you prefer the pool or the ocean?
10. What are you looking forward to most over the summer?
I am looking forward to the winter passing, and then getting back on the river, and in the pool.
Thanks to Chris Barnes for reminding me of friend making Monday!