Tuesday 7 May 2013

here's a status update

Yep, I am still around. It has been a very, very hectic dew weeks. Weddings, parties, work commitments and much more. And I am off to Cape Town on Friday and only returning on Wednesday next week. The diet side of things aren't as good as they should be, but I have not fallen off the waggon completely. My exercise routine is pretty well non existent though. To make matters worse, the wife and I are both struggling with a nasty flu. And winter has arrives, and the monrings are getting proper cold now. I have not been on the scale in quite a while, but will do a weigh in and update accordingly. Still a lot to loose, still a lot of running and gymming to be done. I am still here, it's still happening. We must do what we must, but we must also live life, and I have been doing a whole lot of living life lately!

L8r,
W

No comments:

Post a Comment