Here is some of the bad stuff I put in body over the weekend:
- Lots of jagermeister (at least 12 shots )
- About 7 Whiskeys
- 6 Vodka Redbulls
- 12 Beers
- 6 Lavodka Caramel Shots
- 2 Hamburgers
- 1 Plate of Chips
- 1 Wimpy burger with Bacon & Egg
- A Pizza
- Guess about 2L worth of Coke and other soft drinks
- Too many Dunhill Lights
Here is some of the good news:
- I didn't have any chips, sweets, ice cream.
- I drank a ton of water on the golf course and thru the day.
- I played a lot of golf and walked a few kilo's
- I got some fresh air.
- I feel super.
Going for a swim tonight with my brother. I used to be quite the swimmer about 15 years back, so I am looking forward to it. Also scared shitless as I know it screws you up like no other aerobic exercise.
I could have watched what I ate a bit better these past few days. I know that. Still, it was 60 times better than it would have been 6 months ago. I still feel I am on the right track.