Sunday 11 November 2012

I am gaining weight...says my scale

Well, I picked up about 1 kg since my last weigh in  a week ago. The thing is, with all the swimming and squash and some weight training, I figure I may have gained a little bit of muscle. My beer belly is definitely smaller, I feel lighter, and I am definitely fitter than I have been in a long time. I am still very disappointed that I didn't loose any weight this week. I;ll keep on going to the pool this week, check what I eat, and hopefully next Monday I have dropped some again. I'm just going to go all out this week and do as much training as possible, and eat all the high protein good stuff. So here is to another week on the journey, and to keepin going.

Good luck to you all on your journey's.

L8r

W

No comments:

Post a Comment